1. To involve, inform and network with operators who are actively seeking innovative technologies and solutions to secure the territory, to redevelop energy, to design, build, manage and maintain their built heritage according to excellent standards.
2. To enjoy the possibility of presenting case studies and best practices in the Areas of Excellence, Areas or at the International conference organised by Digital&BIM Italia, also through various forms of partnerships
3. To help visitors at SAIE 2018 understand and implement the new legislative provisions of the Procurement Code and the decree on the safety of buildings with seismic risk, to make the financial incentives of the Eco and Sisma (Earthquake) Bonus operational.
4. To enjoy the possibility of presenting new developments, emerging systems and technologies that are given space in the Services centre dedicated to Innoavation for the built environment.
SAIE 2018 offers space and a voice:
- To the top businesses in the sector, to illustrate the entire supply chain, from design to construction, that produced this “excellent product” and propose it to the operators – national and international – especially on the key issues of seismic recovery and safety, sustainability and digital, infrastructures and land protection
- To companies that combine tradition and quality and are adjusting their products to an evolving market
- To companies that are testing and working on new systems, technologies, services and distribution networks that pave the way towards a new industrialisation of construction 4.0
- To companies dedicated to digital: from BIM to Digital Manufacturing, to augmented reality to robots and 3D printing for the industrialisation of processes, from geospace sciences to drones and 3D surveying, from IOT to smart buildings
- To the manufacturers of construction site machinery and technologies, which are transforming work places, even in connected and digital areas, in addition to safe
- To service companies that offer consulting to make processes in the supply chain more efficient and rational, working towards construction industry 4.0
- To engineers, Research Centres, Universities and start-ups dedicated to building excellent products, innovating and upgrading the built environment